If you created a project on CoMakery, or have been added as an admin to one, you may realize that it is time for reinforcements on the admin side.
What can an admin do?
- They can invite other admins
- They can edit or update the project settings information
- They can create batches and tasks
- They can review work submitted by contributors
- They can accept or reject work submitted by contributors
- They can transfer tokens to contributors that have had their work accepted.
In short, they can do a lot - so trust your fellow admins and lean on them to get great work done.
Here’s how to add admins to your project:
Note: An admin can only be added to a project if THEY ARE ALREADY SIGNED-UP ON COMAKERY. This is very important - the system must recognize the email address they used to sign up on the platform to invite them as an admin. Make sure you contact your admins, get them to sign up, and have them share what email address they used to sign up (if they used Slack or Discord, those services are associated with one of their email addresses, and that should be used).
On the project landing page, click on ‘Admins’ in the sub-menu on the header image.
Enter the email address they used to sign up on CoMakery.
That’s it, help is on its way!